To secure your booking
- A 30% deposit by wire transfer of your cabin/boat tariff will secure all bookings.
- All transfer fees to be paid by remitter
Part Payment schedule
- 50% paid 45 days before embarkation
- 20% paid in cash on arrival (this floats any emergencies /unforeseen circumstances to ensure the safety of guests)
Refunds & Cancellation
- Deposits are non refundable within 90 days of embarkation.
- Part payment is fully refundable on cancellations made over 90 days before embarkation
- Under special circumstances Zenith may retain deposits to be credited towards a future voyage and we will honour your intention to join a trip at a stage you feel is right.
- Full refunds are granted on any trip cancelled by Zenith Ocean Voyages Ltd
- If the vessel is unseaworthy on departure Zenith will refund any non kited days of a voyage.
- Zenith is not responsible for unforeseen breakages after departure / during a trip.
- No refunds are granted due to adverse weather with potential to cause risk to vessel or guests. Instead we offer a return booking discount. Itinerary changes may be applied.
Guests are required to be present during the boat safety briefing.
All cash payments are to be settled before departure.
Zenith upholds a strict NO DRUGS policy.
The Itinerary is subject to change according to wind and swell reports.
The Captain will decide during the trip on the viability of kite destinations and to maintain the safety of the vessel, guests and crew.
Guests who cannot upwind are required to take lessons. Our rescue service is not a taxi service for kiters without the skills for the trip.
Gear & Kit
Use of gear if free for guests / kiters who have sufficient experience to avoid unnecessary damage. Guests agree that they replace/pay for any equipment damaged / lost by irresponsible actions, use, operation thereof.
Beginners taking lessons but using Zenith gear are liable for damages and agree to cover the replacement & shipping costs of gear within 24 hrs. Any damage is assessed by the Captain and costed by Crazyfly. Disputes over damaged gear will result in the withdrawal of equipment. Non payment of damaged gear will force immediate return to harbour.
Zenith Ocean Voyages Ltd is independent, owned outright with NO agents.
Book with us for complete security. No 3rd parties involved.